Back To Menu

Rosé Champagne & Sparkling

$20

Chloe Prosecco Rose

made from 90% glera grapes from roughly 60 acres of vineyards divided among a handful of small growers primarily in the Asolo area of the Prosecco D.O.C. The other 10% were pinot noir grapes, the only red grape allowed in Prosecco D.O.C. A dry, bright brut, Chloe Prosecco Rosé displays fine bubbles and notes of ripe red berries and rose petals

Have you tried this item? Pop it!

Help other diners know what to expect by sharing your experience.